We are pleased to inform you that Mr. Jeremy Kloiser-Jones will be participating as speaker at CMT’s New Myanmar Investment Summit next month, in Yangon.
Besides the opening keynote address on `New Investment Law & its opportunities for foreign investors’ by a senior Ministry Official, the summit brings together authorities from government, plus key sectors namely the Oil & Gas, Power, Telecoms, Real Estate, Mining, Agriculture & Plantations and Banking industry,to impart their experience and knowledge on:
- How to secure land concessions for investment
- Extent of financing, foreign loans and security
- If you are able to buy shares or equity of a Myanmar company
- To what extent right local partner can solve many of your business dealings
- Which sectors need local partner and which do not?
With that in mind, Mr. Jeremy Kloiser-Jones will be sharing his expertise by moderating the panel on:
Financiers’ Outlook: Infrastructure Investment & Funding
· Forecasting Myanmar's infrastructure demand and growth potential
· Investing in infrastructure projects (power, ports, airports & railway) that offer attractive value propositions
· Mobilising funds and scaling up private and public sector investment & financing for infrastructure projects
For more information about the event please visit New Myanmar Investment Summit 2012’s website here or email email@example.com